– Well, now that we’ve seen you work through the questions in isolation, it’s clear to everyone how you successfully raised two daughters. All of your concerns related back to them, everything you did related back to them. So it’s clear that whatever you decided was a completely selfless decision. Now it’s time to find out how your steady hand paid off. How many did you think you got right, by the way?
Maybe one. – You got three right! – Oh, are you kidding me? – I am not, that would be a terrible joke.
– Oh, my God. – You got three right. So, at live dealer casino Ireland you w0n $95,023. But if you ripped it up and took a risk, you are leaving with the amount on the Wall, which you don’t know what that is yet. So, I’m going to bring you over here, I’m going to stand you in front of Brooke.
Face to face, okay you can turn around and face each other. You know, you’re family, whatever you decided is fine. So just tell her what you did.
– We’ve had a lot of ups and downs. And no matter which way it came, we came out on top. And my heart and my soul, no matter what, will always be with you two girls.
I’ve got two beautiful, intelligent daughters that have made me prouder than any man could be. [tense music] I always want to be your rock. And one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever made was tonight.
And I totally thought I blew it. ♪ 35,000, you know, a lot of people go, “35,000 when you could win a couple million?” You know, and I knew the right thing to do was to sign that contract so you’d go home with a little bit of money. But you know what? I tore it up. – [exhales] Dad, I just want you to know, when I was born, I was blessed with the best father I could ever imagine.
You have been there for me. And I am where I am in life because I had a father like you. It was tough out here. I can’t even explain to you. My emotions were all over the place.
But I gotta tell you, we are going home with $1.4 million. – $1.4 million! Oh, my God!
– We’re millionaires! We’re millionaires! [crowd cheering] – Congratulations! Congratulations, oh, my God.
– Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – I know, I know, I know.
– $1.4 million, you can retire. You can pay off your loans. This is one of the happiest episodes I think I’ve ever experienced on “The Wall.” This is an amazing family. This guy raised two amazing daughters. And as a family, they came here, they played together as a family. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8004654/?ref_=vi_close
And they’re leaving here winners, as a family.